Set against a backdrop of stunning natural wonders, Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort in Honolulu provides visitors with spectacular amenities and an unrivaled position in the heart of paradise. Lagoon Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations Club gives guests ideal access to the best stretch of Waikiki's famous white-sand beach and the extensive entertainment, shopping and dining options within the renowned Hilton Hawaiian Village. A 5,000-square-foot family activity pool features the longest slide in Waikiki and overlooks the landmark Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. Just beyond the Village, a variety of adventures awaits your discovery, including scuba diving, snorkeling, golf, hiking trails and abundant cultural riches.
Cozy studios and spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites (most with private balconies), Each suite features fully equipped kitchen, Internet access, Washer and dryer on each floor.
- 4 swimming pools including 10,000-square-foot super pool
- Beach and salt-water lagoon, both offering swimming, snorkeling and watercraft equipment rentals (fees apply)
- Mandara Spa (fees apply)
- Supervised children's recreation programs
- Restaurants and lounges
- Exercise Facilities
- Valet and Self Parking (fees apply)
- TTY for guest use
- Assistance listening devices for meetings
- Closed captioning for in room televisions
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.